A&M Excess & Umbrella Program
The A&M Personal Excess Program (PEP) is a stand-alone policy written in the standard market. It does not require that the underlying policies be underwritten by A&M. This personal umbrella may be written over automobile, personal liability, watercraft, recreational vehicles, and underlying umbrellas at a very reasonable price. Also the A&M PEP can be written to cover apartment buildings, vacant land, and farm land.
Flexible Rating Structure Allows for Difficult Exposures
REQUIREMENTS FOR QUOTING & BINDING
Log on to www.bigimarkets.com. Not yet registered for Big “I” Markets? Click here and register online. It is easy to do and there are no fees or minimum volume commitments!
From the personal lines menu select Personal Umbrella Alternative Market
Click on 'Request a Quote' and enter the requested information.
Download, complete, and save the appropriate Supplemental Application. [You MUST finish and submit the online portion as well] The application may be downloaded ahead of time from Product Resources located in the blue, left-hand column.
- The application MUST be completed in its entirety and signed by the applicant.
- Attach the separate application using the 'New Message' feature. If you are unable to attach one or both of the applications you may fax them to 703-995-4406 and we will attach them for you.
- Include the gross premium which may be sent as either:
- Insured's check made payable to National Casualty or A&M
- Insured's check endorsed to National Casualty or A&M
- Your gross or net agency check with application
- Applications cannot be processed if the premium calculation is incorrect or is less than the net premium.
- To request to bind coverage, access the record in the Activity Box, click 'Request Binder' and complete the requested information.
- The underwriter will respond with the terms of binder confirmation or the need for additional information.
- Ask or answer any additional questions and communicate with the underwriter by sending it via 'New Message'.
If accepted the Effective date will be the day of receipt by A&M as posted on Big "I" Markets with completed application and a check (or later date if requested).
Questions? Contact Brenda Kaiser - email@example.com 1-800-377-3985